Starts with the letter 'A'
- Abagoren Chess. Old Bulgarian Chess variant for Zillions of Games. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Abagoren Macedonian Chess . Missing description By Malcolm Webb.
- Archchess. Large chess variant from 17th century Italy. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Dr. Francesco Piacenza.
- Archchess. Late 17th chess variant from Italy on large board with pieces which include modern queen and squirrel. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Dr. Francesco Piacenza.
- ArchCourier Chess. This game is Courier Chess expert Eric Greenwood's modernization of Courier Chess. (12x8, Cells: 96) By Eric V. Greenwood.
|2 'Game' entries listed||2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|1 'Play by mail item' entry listed||5 'Large board' entries listed|
|5 'From ancient times' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5