Starts with the letter 'A'
- Aire. River variant on H-shaped board, some parts of camps further back than others. (8x12, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- Ajax Xiangqi. The Ajax 'effect' meets Chinese Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Jose Carrillo.
- All pieces of classic chesses. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90) By Daniil Frolov.
- An-Qi. Played on the squares of half a Xiangqi board but using all the pieces. (8x4, Cells: 32)
- Anglis Qi. Xiang Qi and FIDE Chess variant. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 5