Starts with the letter 'P'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Pachessi. Race and chess game on board formed by removing 3 by 3 square from center of 7 by 7 square. (7x7, Cells: 40) By Peter Aronson.
- Pachessi . Race and chess game on board formed by removing 3 by 3 square from center of 7 by 7 square. By Peter Aronson.
- Piazza San Marco Chess. On random moments, the middle of the board gets flooded, meaning that pieces can get out only by using special walkways. By Ralph Betza.
- PieceEater Chess . Yet another game with an indestructible randomly-wandering neutral piece. By Peter Aronson.
- PieceEater Chess. Yet another game with an indestructible randomly-wandering neutral piece. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Proteus: A Chess Army that Changes at your Command! . Variant played with 8 dice per side, each side of which has a different Chess piece printed on it. Author: David Howe.
4 'Game' entries listed 2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed 2 'Small board' entries listed 6 'Uses dice' entries listed 1 'Sold commercially' entry listed 2 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entries listed
Total items listed: 6