Starts with the letter 'N'
- Naiad Chess.. Introducing the Naiad, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can kidnap pieces by magnetism (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Narnia Chess. Chess played on both the outside and inside of a soccer ball. (Cells: 52) By David Cannon.
- Narnia Chess . Chess, played on both the outside and inside of a social ball, with the Pentagons as "gateways" between the two. By David Cannon.
- Neoorthodox Chess. Introducing the Neoorthodox board, the Divaricator piece, and extended castling (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Nested Chess. A variant hiding another on its diagonals. (15x15, Cells: 141) By Charles Gilman.
- Nested Shogi. A variant hiding Shogi on its diagonals. (17x17, Cells: 177) By Charles Gilman.
- Nested Xiang Qi. A variant hiding Xiang Qi on its diagonals. (18x18, Cells: 196) By Charles Gilman.
- Neue Chess. Missing description
- New Android Variant. Traditional game rules and pieces. By RICHARD BIELE.
- Nothing Chess. Missing description By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
Total items listed: 10