Starts with the letter 'B'
- Barc. Jumps as knight but only `narrow backwords' or `wide forwards'. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- BD. A piece which has the combined movement of the bishop and the dabbabah. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Berolina Pawn. Pawn variant that takes straight and moves diagonally forward. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: E. Nebermann.
- Berolina Plus Pawn. Improved Berlonia Pawn that can also capture to the side. Author: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Bishop. Moves arbitrary number of unobstructed squares diagonally. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Bishop, Reflecting. Moves as a Bishop, but can also reflect off of multiple sides of the board. Author: Peter Aronson.
- Bishopper. Moves along diagonal line to first square after jumped over piece. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Bison. Makes (1-3)-jump or (2-3)-jump. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Bowman. Moves as knight, and takes a piece that is an additional knightsmove in same direction away. Author: Ben Good.
- Boyscout. Moves in a diagonal zigzagline. Also known as Boyscout. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: J. de A. Almay.
- Buffalo. Triple compound leaper. Author: Charles Gilman. Inventor: Frank Maus.
|11 'Piececlopedia entry' entries listed||1 'Orthodox chess' entry listed|
Total items listed: 11