Starts with the letter 'N'
- Nana-Shogi. Shogi variant on a tiny board. By Georg Dunkel.
- Narnia Chess. Chess played on both the outside and inside of a soccer ball. (Cells: 52) By David Cannon.
- Narrow Chess. Variant on 2 by 20 board. (2x20, Cells: 40) By Peter Aronson.
- Neighbors. Try to capture the most pieces on a 42-square board completely filled with neutral pieces. (7x6, Cells: 42) By Rob Nierse.
- Neutron 45. Variant of the game Neutron on a 45-squared board. (7x7, Cells: 45) By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Not a chess variant. Rules of a chess variant on a board with 41 squares. (7x7, Cells: 41) By Alexandre Muñiz.
- Notchess. A family of games with Chess and Chess-Variant pieces but no King. () By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 7