Starts with the letter 'W'
- Wa Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on an 11 by 11 board. (Link.).
- Wa Shogi. Large Shogi variant from the 17th century or earlier. Author: Douglas Silfen.
- Wa Shogi. Game with many different rather weak pieces, with or without drops. (11x11, Cells: 121) Author: H. G. Muller.
- Wa Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Wa Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Whale Shogi. Shogi variant. (6x6, Cells: 36) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- Whale Shogi. Small Shogi variant. Author: Douglas Silfen and Karl Scherer. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
Total items listed: 6