Starts with the letter 'N'
- Nana-Shogi. Shogi variant on a tiny board. By Georg Dunkel.
- Narikin Shogi. Shogi with promoted gold generals. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Nested Shogi. A variant hiding Shogi on its diagonals. (17x17, Cells: 177) By Charles Gilman.
- Nine elders. Sittuyin + Shogi. By Daphne Snowmoon.
- Ninth Century Indian Chess . Part of a document describing various Historical Chess Variants. Author: Nader Daou.
- Notake Shogi. All pieces stay on the Shogi board at all times. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Charles Gilman.
- Nutty Shogi. Pieces jump over many others, and a Fire Demon burns neighbors. (13x13, Cells: 169) By H. G. Muller.
- Nutty Shogi. Smaller version of Tenjiku Shogi on a 13x13 board. Author: Adam DeWitt. Inventor: H. G. Muller.
Total items listed: 8