Starts with the letter 'B'
- Bario Shogi. A shogi game with pieces that can be change typed. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135) By Daniil Frolov.
- BCMShogi. A versatile and customizable Shogi program. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Bernard C. Maerz.
- Beautiful Sun Chess (Meiriqi). A 10x10 blend of FIDE, Shogi, and Xiangqi influences. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Glenn Overby II.
- Beautiful Sun Chess (Meiriqi) . 10x10 blend of FIDE, Shogi, and Xiangqi influences. By Glenn Overby II.
- Bird Shogi. Tori Shogi, or Bird Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on a 7 by 7 board. (7x7, Cells: 49) Inventor: Ohashi Soei.
- Bishogi. An attempt to take the FIDE army further towards Shogi than Chessgi does. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Blind Shogi. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Bushi shogi. Shogi variant on a two-square board! Bushi means Samurai. By Georg Dunkel.
- Bushi Shogi. Extremely small shogi variant played with cube pieces. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Georg Dunkel.
Total items listed: 10