Starts with the letter 'T'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Tai Shogi. Very large Shogi variant.
- Tai Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercially available Tai Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Taikyoku Photographs. Missing description Author: David Howe and Edward Strickland.
- Taikyoku Shogi. Taikyoku Shogi. Extremely large shogi variant. (36x36, Cells: 1296) Author: Isao Umebayashi and Larry L. Smith.
- Tengu Dai Shogi. Turbo version of Dai Shogi, with some Dai Dai Shogi pieces. By H. G. Muller.
- Tenjiku Shogi. Four hundred year old, large, historical variant of Shogi. Author: Adam DeWitt.
- Tenjiku Shogi. Fire Demons burn surrounding enemies, Generals capture jumping many pieces. (16x16, Cells: 256) Author: H. G. Muller.
- Tenjiku Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Tenjiku Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91. a hexagonal Shogi variant for three players. (Cells: 91) By Fergus Duniho.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91 . A hexagonal Shogi Variant for three players. By Fergus Duniho.
- Tori Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on a 7 by 7 board. (Link to Roger Hare's shogi site.).
- Tori Shogi. Tori Shogi, or Bird Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on a 7 by 7 board. (7x7, Cells: 49) Inventor: Ohashi Soei.
- Tori Shogi. Bird Shogi. Author: Eduard Werner. Inventor: Ohashi Soei.
- Tori Shogi pictures. Pictures of a commercial Tori Shogi set. Author: John Lawson. Inventor: Ohashi Soei.
Oriental | ShogiBased
Top of page
Total items listed: 14