Starts with the letter 'G'
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Daniil Frolov.
- The Game of Three Generals. Each player has three generals, which command different sections of his army. (9x9, Cells: 81) By John Smith.
- Ganeshan Chess. Introducing a new Elephant piece known as (the) Ganapati. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Simon Edward Jepps.
- German Chu Shogi Association. Missing description
- Gess on zillions game. Gess zillions rules. By Alexandr Oleshko.
- Great Whale Shogi. Large board based on Whale and Wa Shogi. Author: Douglas Silfen. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
Total items listed: 7