Starts with the letter 'F'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Fairy Pieces part 1 . zillions file with many shogi pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- First Syllabus on Xiangqi - Chinese Chess 1. Missing description Author: David Li.
- First Syllabus on Xiangqi: Chinese Chess 1. Missing description Author: David Li.
- Five Tigers . A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies. Author: Robert Price.
- Five Tigers. A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Stephen Leary.
- Five Tigers Chess. Variant of Chinese Chess. Red can make two pawn moves per turn but. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Five-Minute Poppy Shogi. Small shogi variant on a 4 by 5 board. (4x5, Cells: 20) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Oyama Yasuharu.
- Flexible Chinese Chess (F-Xiangqi). Xiangqi variant where the horses are initially external (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Flexible Palace and Flexible River Xiang Qi. Boundaries of Palaces and the River are determined by the location of the Advisors, Generals, Elephants, and Soldiers. (9x10, Cells: 90) By John Smith.
- Football Chess - Photo's. Chinese game of Snakes and Ladders type, with little in common with either Chess or Football. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Four Player Shogi. Variant of Shogi for four players. (15x15, Cells: 189)
- Fraction Shogi. Shogi with fractional moves. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- The Friends of Chinese Chess in Finland. Missing description
Top of page
Total items listed: 13