Starts with the letter 'R'
- Raumherichess. Board shaped like 3d version of English Heritage logo. (7x7x5, Cells: 140) By Charles Gilman.
- Recognized Chess Variants. Index page listing the variants we feel are most significant. (Recognized!)
- Review: 3 Man Chess. Missing description Author: David Howe.
- Review: Chessapeak Challenge Classic. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Review: HEXchess. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Riley's Four Army Chess. Several ways to win. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Patrick Riley.
- Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198) By Charles Gilman.
- Russian fortress chess. An old Russian variant for four players. (Cells: 192) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Russian Fortress Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
Total items listed: 9