Starts with the letter 'R'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Raumschach. "... (German for Space Chess) is one of the first three-dimensional chess variants and the first to survive until present". Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Dr. Ferdinand Maack.
- Raumschach (rules enforcing). Play Raumschach on Game Courier, with rules enforced. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Dr. Ferdinand Maack.
- Romanchenko's Chess. FIDE Chess trainer Romanchenko shifted the FIDE board in the middle to help his students think for themselves. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: V. Romanchenko.
- Rook (a.k.a. Chariot). Moves across unobstructed orthogonal line. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Round chess. A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board. (Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Russian fortress chess. An old Russian variant for four players. (Cells: 192) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Russian Fortress Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
Top of page
Total items listed: 7