Starts with the letter 'H'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Heian Shogi . Part of a document describing various Historical Chess Variants. Author: Nader Daou.
- Heian-Dai Shogi. Early Great Shogi. (13x13, Cells: 169)
- Hiashatar . Mongolian Great Chess played on a 10x10 board with a pair of Bodyguard pieces per side. Author: L. U. Kisljuk.
- Hiashatar. A Mongolian historical variant, featuring the very special Bodyguard piece (zrf available). Author: M Winther.
- Hiashatar. Mongolian Decimal Chess. By Jose Carrillo.
- Hiashatar Photos. Photos of some hiashatar sets from Mongolia. Author: Ben M Reiniger.
- Hindustani Chess. 19th century Indian game. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: John Ayer. Inventor: _unknown.
- Hindustani Chess. 19th century Indian game. Author: Tony Quintanilla and John Ayer. Inventor: _unknown.
- Historic chess variants . by Sam Trenholme.
- Historical Chess Variants . Part of a document describing various Historical Chess Variants. Author: Nader Daou.
- Historical Variants. Case Western Reserve University Medieval Society Games Page. Author: Jess Rudolph.
- A History of Chess. In depth reference book on the history of chess. Author: H.J.R. Murray.
- Hnefatafl - the Strategic Board Game of the Vikings . Detailed rules and history of a Chess-like game played for 100's of years in Northern Europe. Author: Sten Helmfrid.
Top of page
Total items listed: 13