Starts with the letter 'digit'
- 3 Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board. By Dennis Matthews.
- 3 to the 5. A 6-player variant on 3 overlapping 9x9 boards. (11x11x5, Cells: 455) By Charles Gilman.
- 3-player Honeycomb Chess. A variant on a hex-prism board with the hex boards as levels instead of ranks to allow three players. (x5, Cells: 180) By Charles Gilman.
- 4 Linepiece Hex Chess. Hex Chess with yet more kinds of radial path. (Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- 4D Hexagonal Chess. 4D analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess based on Hyperchess4. By Kevin Pacey.
- 4D Hexagonal Chess. 4D analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess based on Hyperchess4. (5x5x19, Cells: 361) By Kevin Pacey.
- 6 Player Complex Allegiance Chess. Missing description By Kuyan Judith.
Total items listed: 7