Starts with the letter 'S'
- Shogi of the Central Madness. The center square is madness! You need card and dice to decide its effect. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Single Combat Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Brett Ward.
- Skock. 64 pieces on an 8 x 8 board. Dice determine how far pieces can be moved. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ulf Göransson.
- Solitaire dice chess. Solitaire dice chess (concept works with variants & board games of skill too). (8x8, Cells: 64) By Kevin Pacey.
- Sveschky. 16 identical pieces per player whose moves are determined by a die. By Sergey Sirotkin.
|5 'Game' entries listed||5 'Uses dice' entries listed|
|1 'Uses cards' entry listed||1 'Solitaire game, puzzle or chess problem' entry listed|
|1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5