Starts with the letter 'G'
- G.U.E. 3D Chess. A 3D Chess game paying homage to those really great Zork adventures. By Larry L. Smith.
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Daniil Frolov.
- Gambler's Chess. A scheme for adding betting to any Chess variant. By Tomas Forsman.
- Gess. A Chess variant played on a Go board where pieces are collections of go stones. (18x18, Cells: 324) Author: Edward Jackman. Inventor: Archimedeans Mathematics Society.
- Gess Applet . Missing description Author: Craig Kaplan. Inventor: Archimedeans Mathematics Society.
- Gess on zillions game. Gess zillions rules. By Alexandr Oleshko.
- Go with chess pieces. Generalization of go-rules using chess pieces. (19x19, Cells: 361) By Hans L. Bodlaender.
Total items listed: 7