Starts with the letter 'H'
- Heathen Europe Chess. 2 player cubic-cell Europe-specific offshoot of AOF series. (6x6, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Hexagonal Raumschach. Three dimensional analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess, based on Raumschach. (7x7x5, Cells: 185) By Kevin Pacey.
- Hexichess . 3D hexagonal Chess. DOS program playing this game, and information and photo of expensive glass set. (x3, Cells: 75)
- Honeycomb Chess. This variant uses a board of hex-prism cells and two sets of FIDE pieces. (Cells: 120) By Charles Gilman.
- Honeycomb goes East. Shogi and Xiang Qi on a Hex-prism board. (16x9, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Honeycomb Minishogi. Hex-prism version of 3d Minishogi, with compulsory setup phase. (4x5x4, Cells: 50) By Charles Gilman.
- Hourglass Honeycomb Chess. 2 overlapping triangular prisms form a hex-prism board maximising the King's choice of Castling. (7x7x7, Cells: 280) By Charles Gilman.
- Hyperchess. A chess variant on a board representing 4-D space that closely parallels traditional Chess. (x4, Cells: 256) By Joe Joyce.
Total items listed: 8