Starts with the letter 'C'
- Cavewars CSIPGS Chess. Three dimensional chess variant based on Cavewars game. By Ralph Betza.
- The Central Squares. 3d chess variant where all three levels share their central squares. (6x6x3, Cells: 100) By João Pedro Neto.
- CGNP chess. A game with Knightly Pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Cheops. Large 3d chess variant inspired by Dune novels. By B. Gregory Johnson.
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations. By Ethan W.
- Chess Cubic. Chess board is a cube with each side a 4x4 grid. (4x4x6, Cells: 96) By Robert J. Bell.
- Chess3. Three dimensional board with three board parts. (8x8x3, Cells: 192)
- Chess3. Chess-Cubed, a commercial, three level chess game. (8x8x3, Cells: 192) Author: James Trimm.
- Chessma 84. Game with elements of Chess and Ultima on a board with two levels with special corner squares. (10x10x2, Cells: 84) By Antoine Fourrière.
- Chessmic. Commercial, expensive, three-dimensional chess from Germany. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Christmas Tree Chess. Missing description (11x11x6, Cells: 126) By Daniil Frolov.
- Corral Chess. Force the opponent to the center in this 45/46 Cell Contest entry. (5x9x2, Cells: 46) By Doug Chatham.
- Corrugated Chess. A minimally-3d answer to the problem of symmetric-array 9-file variants. (9x8, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- Cosmic Chess. Website with program that lets you play this game against others on the WWW.
- Courier Leapale. Extrapolating Courier Kamil to 3 dimensions. (6x6x6, Cells: 216) By Charles Gilman.
- Cross3D Chess. 3D Chess game where pieces are arranged in a cross shape. (8x8x8, Cells: 512) By Stephane Burkhart.
- Crosstunnel. A cross between Tunnelchess and Fivequarters. (8x8x4, Cells: 196) By Charles Gilman.
- Cube Chess. Chess board is a cube with 4 playable sides, each with a 4x4 grid. (4x4x4, Cells: 64) By Robert J. Bell.
- Cube+. Three dimensional chess variant with 38 squares. (3x4x3, Cells: 38) By Jim Aikin.
- Cubic Chess . Three dimensional chess variant on 7 by 7 by 7 board. (Link.). (7x7x7, Cells: 343)
- Curved Space. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. (x7, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
Total items listed: 21