Starts with the letter 'E'
- An EconoSplurge Dragonchess Set. Dragonchess board with cheap felt squares and fancy wooden pieces. Includes stereoscopic photos. Author: Ron Hale-Evans. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- Ecumenical Eurasian Ninjachess. 3d variant on 10 by 5 by 5 board with many new pieces. (5x10x5, Cells: 250) By Charles Gilman.
- Ecutunnel and Ecumillstone. 3d versions of twin-board Ecumenical Chess, with a new front-rank piece. (4x12x4, Cells: 192) By Charles Gilman.
- Elevator. Three-dimensional chess variant with moving elevators and walking, vaulting and flying pieces. (8x8x4, Cells: 192) By Ben Good.
- Elevator. Three-dimensional chess variant with moving elevators and walking, vaulting and flying pieces. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Ben Good.
- Elmore, Jeff. Website of Jeff Elmore: 3D Chess Sets and Instructions. Author: Jeff Elmore.
- Emperor Raumschach. Variant of Dr. Fredinand Maack's Raumschach. By Larry L. Smith.
- Emperor's Nobility 3d Latrunculi (EN3dL). 3d variant in which pieces can get promoted again and again. (5x10x5, Cells: 250) By Charles Gilman.
- Empty Cube Chess. A variant using the faces of an 8x8x8 board with no triaxial moves. (8x8x8, Cells: 296) By Charles Gilman.
- Excelsior . At certain moments in the game, pieces are moved to an additional 5 by 4 area. Author: Dan Troyka. Inventor: Este.
- Exchequer. Commercial 3d chess variant on 4 by 4 by 4 board. (Link.).
- Exchequer 3D Chess. Expensive three dimensional chess variant. Inventor: Rick Hewson.
- Extreme 3D Chess Game. 8x8x8 3D Chess with linear, planar and cubic moves; and power absorption. (8x8x8, Cells: 512) By Larry L. Smith.
Total items listed: 13