Starts with the letter 'X'
- X Chess. Hourglass shaped board with piece density of nearly 50%, and diagonal pieces. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Xhatranj. Contemporary shatranj with more advanced pieces including interesting hook movers. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: David Howe and Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Xhess. Decimal variant with Nightriders and Cannons. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: David Howe.
- Xiang Hex. Play this hexagonal adaptation of Chinese Chess on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Larry L. Smith.
- Xorix Shogi. Automated, rule-enforcing preset for playing Xorix Shogi on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: (zzo38) A. Black.
|5 'Play by mail item' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Oriental' entry listed||1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed|
|1 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entry listed||1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5