Starts with the letter 'S'
- Salmon P. Chess. Huge three-dimensional game celebrating 10 years chess variant pages. (x10, Cells: 7500)
- Sceptre 1027. Photo's of a set of this commercial multiplayer chess variant of the 1980's.
- Sceptre 1027 A.D.. Large, commercial, multiplayer chess variant. (8x8x9, Cells: 576)
- Sengoku Shogi. The first ever Massively Multiplayer Chess Variant.* *I think. (9x9, Cells: 64)
- Shogessi (The Allday Wars) . An original large, multiplayer Chess/Shogi variant.
- Stelliform 6 player Chess. Stellisch from Wellisch, Stellicorn from Revergent, and Stellgi and Hexgi. (17x17, Cells: 121)
- StrategiChess . Large multi-player, multi-board chess variant. (14x14, Cells: 196)
- StrategiChess II . Large, multi-player, mult-board variant with new piece types. (14x14, Cells: 196)
Total items listed: 8