Starts with the letter 'K'
- Kaos: The Game . Multiplayer game on a 7x7 board.
- Keltic Chess. Adapted orthochess on a 43-square, fidchell-inspired board. (9x7, Cells: 43)
- King and Queen. Variant on cross-shaped board with 39 squares. (Cells: 39)
- Kings and Pawns. Proprietary game on 8 by 7 board with two types of pieces and no capturing. (7x8, Cells: 56)
- Klondike Chess. With 52 potential pieces, build a foundation on the enemy throne. (5x5, Cells: 25)
- Knight Court. Mate the knight with three pieces per player on a three by three board. (3x3, Cells: 9)
- Knight-Tac-Toe. Small variant with only kings and knights where you must get three pieces in line in the center of the board. (5x5, Cells: 25)
- Knightsbridge. 14 knights against 14 knights on a 7 by 7 board. (7x7, Cells: 49)
- Kozeriai. A 5x7 variant of Shogi. (5x7, Cells: 35)
- Krieg. Two player game on a four-by-four board. Article. (4x4, Cells: 16)
- Kylatori Sunset. Small variant combining replacement, custodian and coordination capture. (6x8, Cells: 48)
- Kyoto Shogi. Modern 5x5 Shogi variant where pieces promote and unpromote with every move.
Total items listed: 12