Starts with the letter 'D'
- Dai Dai Shogi. Historical large Shogi variant. (17x17, Cells: 289)
- Dai Shogi. Shogi variant on 15 by 15 board. (Link.).
- Dai Shogi. Large armies including a multi-capturing Lion battle each other on a big board. (15x15, Cells: 225)
- Dai-Ryu Shogi. Large Shogi variant with new pieces. (9x16, Cells: 144)
- Decay Shogi. Pieces decay if held too long. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Dimensionalized. 3D version of checkers, chess and shogi.
- Dlyouk Janggi. Program that plays this Korean Chess Variant. (Link.).
- Double Eight-directional Knight Shogi. Shogi with Western knights. Promoted knight = gold + Western knight.
- Droppable Xiangqi. Another variant of Xiangqi with droppable pieces. (10x9, Cells: 90)
|9 'Game' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|4 'Large board' entries listed||9 'Oriental' entries listed|
|2 'From ancient times' entries listed||1 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entry listed|
|7 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed|
Total items listed: 9