Starts with the letter 'B'
- Bachelor Chess . Win by mating your opponent, or marrying off your King.
- Black Holes . On 5 by 8 board with holes as pieces which also can be used for transport.
- Border Wars . Game played on the 42 edges of a grid, with elements of Shogi and XiangQi.
- Border Wars II . Game played on line edges with Shogi-like aspects.
- Bottleneck Chess . Most pieces start the game locked up in two bottleneck parts of the board.
- The Bridge41 . 41 square board with bridge in the middle.
- Bushi Shogi. Extremely small shogi variant played with cube pieces.
|7 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||7 'Small board' entries listed|
|1 'Oriental' entry listed||4 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|2 'In a category all its own' entries listed||1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7