Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Zillions' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Crossover',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Australian Football Chess. Game based on Australian Rules Football and Chess.
- Chess Soccer . Chess Soccer game on a 9x9 board with no Pawns, no Captures, two goals and one ball.
- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise.
- Football Chess . A Football/Soccer game played with Chess pieces.
- Jumping Chess . Pieces capture by jumping. Board has extra edge squares making it 10x10.
- Sudoku Chess . Missing description
- Sudoku War . A fight that takes place in a Sudoku.