Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Zillions' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Dice',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 4-handed Chaturanga with dice. Missing description
- Ludus Equitum. Game in style of Society of Creative Anachronism.
- Oblong Shatranj with Die. Missing description
- Orwell Chess . Three player variant themed on George Orwell's 1984.
- Pachessi . Race and chess game on board formed by removing 3 by 3 square from center of 7 by 7 square.
- PieceEater Chess . Yet another game with an indestructible randomly-wandering neutral piece.