Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Java' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Balbo's Chess. Odd-shaped board, bishops as powerful as knights.
- Cincinnati Four-Way Chess. Four player chess variant from Cincinnati.
- Cross Chess. Popular in Australia.
- Diamond Chess II. Game on diamond-shaped board with 98 triangular cells.
- Fortresses. Odd shaped board.
- Hazlewood's Hexagonal Chess. Hexagonal Chess on a diamond-shaped board with many short-moving pieces.
- Hexachess. Hexagonal Chess with lots of Pawns on a peanut-shaped board.
- Konigsritter. Four-player game on curiously-shaped board with one player having a different army than the others.
- Romanchenko's Chess. New chessboard with sides displaced.