Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Java' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Hexagonal',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Brusky's Hexagonal Chess. Hexagonal variant from the 1960's.
- Credo Chess for Three. Hexagonal chess variant from St Albans, UK.
- Credo Hexagonal Chess ("Rose Chess"). Hexagonal chess variant from St Albans, UK.
- Echexs. Hexagonal variant for three players.
- Galachess. Hexagonal variation from 1980.
- Glinski's Hexagonal Chess. The most popular hexagonal variant.
- Hazlewood's Hexagonal Chess. Hexagonal Chess on a diamond-shaped board with many short-moving pieces.
- Hexachess. Hexagonal Chess with lots of Pawns on a peanut-shaped board.
- HexChess. Hexagonal Chess where Bishops move 1 hex in any direction and Rooks may not move to adjacent cell.
- Hexes Chess. Hexes Chess requires fewer chess pieces and a smaller board than conventional chess, but increases the mobility of each piece.
- Hexes Chess . Hexes Chess requires fewer chess pieces and a smaller board than conventional chess, but increases the mobility of each piece.
- Hexes Compressed Chess. Hexes Chess on a squared off, reduced size board.
- Ludus Chessunculus. Game played on Hexagonal board with non-standard pieces.
- McCooey's Hexagonal Chess. Popular hexagonal variant.
- Monarch Hexagonal Chess. Proprietary hexagonal variant.
- Shafran's Hexagonal Chess. A classic hexagonal variant from Russia.
- Wellisch's Hexagonal Chess. Hexagonal chess for three players.
- Xadrez Rex. Brazilian hexagonal chess.