- CHECK 11. 11 different original factions, chosen secretly, each with extra powers when few pieces remain.
- Dragon Chess. Regular chess army against a single, 3x3, unwieldy but powerful piece.
- The Fellowship of the Ring. White may win by carrying a 'ring' to the other side of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Knights of the Round Table. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Magna Carta Chess. Black has the FIDE array, White has a Marshal and an Archbishop instead of a Queen and King. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Near vs Normal Chess. This version pits pieces of Near Chess vs those of normal chess (FIDE). (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Odds Chess. Ways of giving a weaker opponent better odds. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Orda Chess. Asymmetric variant where one army has pieces that move like knights but capture differently.
- Sirlin's Chess. Alternative presentation of "Chess 2 - The Sequel". (8x8, Cells: 64)
|9 'Game' entries listed||1 'Circular shaped board' entry listed|
|9 'Each player has a different army' entries listed||1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 9