- Corner Chess. Two or four player chess variant on 8 by 8 board with pieces starting in the corners. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Kibitzing Vox Populi Chess variant. Rules for turning kibitzing into a game unto itself.
- Quadaptation. Use commanders to recruit better pieces. Capture your opponents commander and they lose.
- Quark Chess. Missing description
- Stevenson's Four-Player Chess. A game for two 2-player teams on a regular Chess board with the object of capturing all opposing pieces.
- StrataChess v1.0. separate Strategic and Tactical gameplay. 2-6 players. Element of Chance. Terrain. Build your own armies.
- Turnstyle. Four player chess variant using a normal chess set.
|7 'Game' entries listed||3 'Large board' entries listed|
|7 'Three or more players' entries listed||1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed|
|2 'In a category all its own' entries listed||1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7