- BordahBee, A Two-Board Game (two 8x8 boards). Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 128)
- Chameleon Chess Redux. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Mockery Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- No-Retreating Chess. A varient where you can't retreat until you get to the last rank. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board.
- Portal Chess. Two boards and pieces can teleport from one board to another. Also playable with two half-boards. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Qhesz. Aesthetically similar to Omega Chess but dynamically very different, with an evolved "Wxyzaerd" piece.
- Race Chess. On a circular board where white and black pawns move in the same direction. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Super-Chess. www.oteroideas.com.
- Vavulin Creative Chess. Before the start of the game, every player, creates up with one rule for both players, which operates the whole game.
Total items listed: 10