Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Multiplayer',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- CARDCHESS. Utilizes the two key elements of card games: four suits and the ability to place cards face down to hide their values. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- ChesK: Risk and Chess Combination. A combination of the classic chess and Risk.
- Chess Empire. Large four player chess variant. (20x20, Cells: 322)
- Djambi. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi.
- Ploy. Strategic Game of Maneuver and Capture, 3M Company - 1970. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Sceptre 1027 A.D.. Large, commercial, multiplayer chess variant. (8x8x9, Cells: 576)
- StrategiChess . Large multi-player, multi-board chess variant. (14x14, Cells: 196)
- StrategiChess II . Large, multi-player, mult-board variant with new piece types. (14x14, Cells: 196)