- Checkers with Bosses. Checkers variant with different types of pieces. Game's main feature are Bosses. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Connect Shoot Kill. A mix of dots and boxes with chess pieces.
- Diffusion Chess. Pieces start out in groups and must continually break apart into smaller groups. Played on a GO board. (19x19, Cells: 361)
- Energizer Chess. Chess on a normal board with an Archbishop and a Chancellor added. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Gambler's Chess. A scheme for adding betting to any Chess variant.
- Koopa Chess. Form of chess based on the Mario Brothers series of video games. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Martian Chess. Two or four player strategic game with chess elements played with Looney piramids. (4x8, Cells: 32)
- Xiangqi vs Orthodox Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 77)
Total items listed: 8