- 3FewShogi Chess. Like Chess but 3 Shogi per side. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Ackanomic Party Chess. Multiplayer chess inside a `Nomic' game.
- Ackanomic PartyChess. Multiplayer chess inside a `Nomic' game.
- All pieces of classic chesses. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Ancient world war. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Backgammon Chess. Play backgammon and chess game together. (8x8, Cells: 88)
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135)
- Bingo Chess. A cross between Chess and Bingo. (Cells: 41)
- Byelorussian Cheskers. Crossover between chess and Russian draughts. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Capture the Flag Chess. A translation of the classic children's game to a 42-square board. (7x6, Cells: 42)
- Card Bet Chess. Betting chess with cards telling you which moves are OK. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chaughts. A mixture of chess and international draughts. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Checkers with Bosses. Checkers variant with different types of pieces. Game's main feature are Bosses. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- CheGo. Drop chess pieces on the board to control the largest number of squares. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chelma. A cross between Chess and Halma. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chesica. Game from the 19th Century combining elements of Checkers and Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Cheskers. Cross-variant between chess and checkers. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chess Dial. Play starts with Shogi, then mutates into Xiang Qi, then FIDE Chess, then Shogi again! (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Chess of Amazons. Chess played on a 10x10 board with all FIDE pieces, but extra pawns, and the Amazon piece from the Game of Amazons.
- Chess Pool. Game played on a pool table, inspired by chess.
- Chess vs checkers. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chessball. Play football on a chessboard. (5x8, Cells: 40)
- Chesscala. Missing description (6x8, Cells: 48)
- ChessNim. Drop chess pieces and reduce the number of unattacked squares on the board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chessopoly. Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. (12x12, Cells: 128)
- Cheversi Solitaire. Solitaire version of Cheversi. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Classic sum. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Classic sum - light version. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Condi Chess. Speed chess with the clock twelve meters from the board.
- Connect Shoot Kill. A mix of dots and boxes with chess pieces.
- Courtyard. Combines the ease of learning checkers with the challenge and variety of chess. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Danadazo. Game played on the 47 edges of a grid with rounded corners, borrowing elements from Tafl. (Cells: 47)
- Darts chess. Darts are thrown to decide with which piece to move.
- Desert Pub Chess. A game where Desert Wazirs & Desert Ferz capture by jumping. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Diceless Chessgammon. Move all pieces off the opponents side of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Diffusion Chess. Pieces start out in groups and must continually break apart into smaller groups. Played on a GO board. (19x19, Cells: 361)
- Dipole Chess. A cross between Chess and the game Dipole by Mark Steere. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Energizer Chess. Chess on a normal board with an Archbishop and a Chancellor added. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- European Chess. A multiplayer, different armies form of chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Falcon Hexagonal Chess. The Falcon into the Hexagonal world. (Cells: 121)
- Football Chess. A Football/Soccer game played with Chess pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- For the Crown. A commercial crossover with deck-building games. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- Gess. A Chess variant played on a Go board where pieces are collections of go stones. (18x18, Cells: 324)
- Go with chess pieces. Generalization of go-rules using chess pieces. (19x19, Cells: 361)
- Hafts. A denser Draughts, but with pieces only capturing those bound to the opposite colour. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Hockey Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Ice Hockey Chess. Chess variant based upon rules of (Ice) Hockey. (8x10, Cells: 68)
- iChess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Jumping Chess. Pieces capture by jumping. Board has extra edge squares making it 10x10. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Klondike Chess. With 52 potential pieces, build a foundation on the enemy throne. (5x5, Cells: 25)
- Kung Fu Chess . Simultaneous movement in chess variant as an action and thinking game.
- Mad Queen Shogi. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Magic River. Xiang Qi pieces crossing the Magic River turn into their Western counterparts, and vice versa! (17x9, Cells: 77)
- Magichess . Chess variant that uses ideas from Magic: the Gathering card game.
- Make-A-Rule Chess. Play chess and modify its rules concurrently. Chess with Nomic.
- Martian Chess. Two or four player strategic game with chess elements played with Looney piramids. (4x8, Cells: 32)
- New Football . A crossover of a strategy board game with football.
- Pachessi. Race and chess game on board formed by removing 3 by 3 square from center of 7 by 7 square. (7x7, Cells: 40)
- Padwar qi. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Poker Chess. Squares contain cards, and players win by forming poker hands with the cards on the squares occupied by their pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Radical Chess . Commercial chess variant with 16 different pieces.
- Reversi Chess. Pieces closed in on a line can be converted to the other side. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Schachdame. Variant between Checkers and Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Schada - Het Wereld Spel. A crossover between Chess and Draughts from the 1930's. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Shifting Chess. Variant inspired on shifting puzzles; one can move pieces of the board. (8x8, Cells: 56)
- Shogi with Cannons. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Shogi With Pokémons. Pokemons with special powers are added to an otherwise normal shogi board. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Soccer Chess. Chess Variant inspired by soccer. (11x17, Cells: 189)
- Sonic the Hedgehog Chess Advanced version. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Square and hex on same board. Missing description (16x8, Cells: 128)
- Stealth Chess. Commercial game with elements from Chess and from Stratego. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Steeple Chess . Crossover between race game and chess.
- Sudoku War. A fight that takes place in a Sudoku. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Tables Chess. Missing description (12x2, Cells: 24)
- Tee Garden Shogi. Not itself a spelling mistake, but inspired by several potential ones. (9x9, Cells: 72)
- Toto40. Staircase board with fighting line in the middle, inspired by Totolospi game of Hopi Indians. (Cells: 40)
- Touchdown chess . Win by scoring touchdowns: move your pieces across the goal line in this commercial chess variant.
- Ulchesgi. Like Ultima and Chess and Shogi. (12x8, Cells: 96)
- Wand Chess. Pieces have a magic wand, that gives random outcomes.
- Way of the Knight. Pieces with experience levels: a `role playing variant'.
- Xiangqi vs Orthodox Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 77)
- Zebulon. German commercial game with bluffing with chess pieces and connection forming. (7x7)
Total items listed: 83