Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Wargame',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Armis. 100 square board with 15 piece types.
- Chessmen-At-Arms. A wargame with chess pieces.
- Execute the Game. Pieces have unique abilities and uses dice-based combat.
- Military Chess. 19th century commercial chess variant. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Regimental Chess . Commercial variant. Groups of pieces can form battalions and regiments and move at the same time. (36x16, Cells: 576)
- Shuuro. Large variant where you build your own army. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- World War Chess . Commercial variant with pieces more suited to a war game.