- Adjutant Chess. Regular chess with extended castling, and extra corner squares. Makes new strategies possible (+zrf).
- Flying Bombers with Hangars. Features the flying bomber - a versatile dual range piece that captures by flying over the enemy. (8x8, Cells: 68)
- Gustavian Adjutant Chess. Standard chess with empty extra corner squares and extended castling (with zrf).
- Palace Ninja Guards . Diagonal leaping pieces, and a new objective suppliment the original game.
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board.
- Troitzky Chess. Troitzky Chess by Paul Byway, standard pieces on irregular board (with zrf).
- Windows Chess. Windows Chess is played with usual chess equipment on a board inspired by an arch-window. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Total items listed: 7