- An-Qi. Played on the squares of half a Xiangqi board but using all the pieces. (8x4, Cells: 32)
- Caliph Qi. Extension of Isis with compound colourbound pieces and overlapping royal-accessible areas. (6x9)
- Chinese court. Missing description
- Congo. Animals fight on 7 by 7 board.
- Congo. Demian Freeling's Congo on the Game Courier.
- Congo. Animals fight on 7 by 7 board. (7x7, Cells: 49)
- Half Shogi and Half Xiang Qi. Applying the principles of Half Chess to Oriental games. (5x9, Cells: 45)
- Little Dragon Chess. Modern small variant of Xiangqi on board of 41 squares. (5x7, Cells: 41)
- Little Dragon Chess . Modern small variant of Xiangqi on board of 41 squares.
- Little Trio. Missing description
- Little Trio. Small variant combining Chess, Shogi, and Xiang-Qi. (7x7, Cells: 49)
- Minixiang. Xiang Qi's short-range pieces come into their own on a small board. (5x6, Cells: 30)
- MiniXiangqi. S. Kusumoto's MiniXiangqi - Chinese Chess on a 7x7 board (with zrf).
- Moon Chess . Played with a Xiangqi set, but with different rules.
- Once More, with Deans. Subvariants of River-with-university-and-cathedral series with extra piece type.
- Peng Hu rules. Rules for half-board Xiangqi. (8x4, Cells: 32)
- Semedo. Missing description (5x8, Cells: 40)
- Wormhole Xiang Qi. A small Xiang Qi variant with two special spaces.
- Wormhole Xiang Qi. A small Xiang Qi variant with 2 special spaces. (7x7, Cells: 47)
- Xiangqi 42 . A minature version of Xiangqi (Chinese Chess) on 42 square.
- Xiangqi 42. A minature version of Xiangqi (Chinese Chess) on 42 squares. (7x6, Cells: 42)
Total items listed: 21