- 125 Percent Shogi and 125 Percent Xiang Qi. 4-player versions of Oriental variants on cross-shaped boards. (15x15, Cells: 125)
- All pieces of classic chesses. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90)
- All pieces of classic chesses. Missing description
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135)
- Beautiful Sun Chess (Meiriqi). A 10x10 blend of FIDE, Shogi, and Xiangqi influences. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Chess Dial. Play starts with Shogi, then mutates into Xiang Qi, then FIDE Chess, then Shogi again! (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Classic sum. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Classic sum - light version. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Elephant Chess Club. Webshop selling internationalized Xiangqi and Shogi sets.
- Eurasia-Chess Chessmen Piece Set. for Chess, XiangQi, Shogi and other Chess variants.
- Gi-Qi-Game. Another one crossover of European, Chinese and Japanese chess. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Shanghai Palace Chess. A blend of Chinese, Japanese, and Western Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Shogi with Cannons. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Year of the Pig Variants. Subvariants extending the forward moves in assorted previous variants old and new.
- Yoto. Variant with heavy Xiang Qi influences marks Year of the Ox. (9x9, Cells: 81)
Total items listed: 15