- 12 Sharp Chess. 4-player versions of 10-or-more-file variants on cross-shaped boards. (12x12, Cells: 108)
- 125 Percent Shogi and 125 Percent Xiang Qi. 4-player versions of Oriental variants on cross-shaped boards. (15x15, Cells: 125)
- 3-Player Chess I. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 75)
- 4 Faces. 2d multiplayer variant based on a feature of Tunnelshogi. (9x9, Cells: 45)
- Aire. River variant on H-shaped board, some parts of camps further back than others. (8x12, Cells: 72)
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins . Missing description
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins. Penguins seek safety at the ice-pack's centre. Can the Predators stop them? (Cells: 295)
- Armies of Faith 2: Later Antiquity. The second in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (10x10x5, Cells: 245)
- Armies of Faith 3: Assimilation. The third in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (x5, Cells: 350)
- Armies of Faith 6: After Empire. The last in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (x5, Cells: 370)
- Battle of the Six Armies. Construction of board and pieces to play B6A.
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135)
- CHESS Eccentricities, By Major George Hope Verney. Images from the book (complete).
- Chess for Three. Three-player Chess with standard pieces and moves.
- CHESSAGON. CHESSAGON® is like traditional Chess, but with Triangles, with one new additional piece named the Duke.
- Christmas Tree Chess. Missing description (11x11x6, Cells: 126)
- Cincinnati Four-Way Chess. Four player chess variant from Cincinnati.
- Color Chess. Four player chess variant on 11 by 11 board. (In Hungarian).
- Crosstunnel. A cross between Tunnelchess and Fivequarters. (8x8x4, Cells: 196)
- Double Cross Besiege. A spinoff from Besiege Chess using FIDE-size armies. (8x16, Cells: 96)
- Duchess . For 2, 3, 4 or 6 players on a rose-shaped board.
- Empty Cube Chess. A variant using the faces of an 8x8x8 board with no triaxial moves. (8x8x8, Cells: 296)
- Fiancé Chess. A 3-player variant with Kings and Queens starting far apart, inspired by Bachelor Chess. (12x12, Cells: 96)
- Fimbriation Chess. Combines 4 players with 2-player Pawn treks and Castling. (14x14, Cells: 144)
- Fivequarters. Four-player game on a cross-shaped board where most pieces can promote. (12x12, Cells: 80)
- Flyover Shogi. A 4-player Shogi with each player facing all 3 others. (Cells: 162)
- Flyover Xiang Qi. A 4-player Shogi with each player facing all 3 others. (18x20, Cells: 180)
- Four Handed Perspective Chess. Missing description
- Green Chess. More than 100 chess variants playable online.
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
- Hans37 Chess. Chess variant for four players on a board of 37 squares. (Cells: 37)
- Herichess. A variant on a board in the shape of the English Heritage logo. (14x14, Cells: 112)
- HexChess-Kirby's. Missing description (Cells: 313)
- Konigsritter. Four-player game on curiously-shaped board with one player having a different army than the others.
- Mini Fivequarters. The Fivequarters approach to 4-player variants, applied to 6x6 variants. (9x9, Cells: 45)
- Partner Chess . Commercial two and four-player variant on smaller cross-shaped board.
- Raumherichess. Board shaped like 3d version of English Heritage logo. (7x7x5, Cells: 140)
- Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198)
- Stelliform 6 player Chess. Stellisch from Wellisch, Stellicorn from Revergent, and Stellgi and Hexgi. (17x17, Cells: 121)
- Triana. 3-player version of 6x6 games. (9x9, Cells: 54)
- Triangle chess. Four player chess variant on 11 by 11 board. (In Hungarian).
- Triangular Chess. Missing description
- Triple Crown. A three-halves variant making use of the cross-centre step. (15x15, Cells: 150)
Total items listed: 43