- Beautiful Sun Chess (Meiriqi). A 10x10 blend of FIDE, Shogi, and Xiangqi influences. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Beautiful Sun Chess (Meiriqi) . 10x10 blend of FIDE, Shogi, and Xiangqi influences.
- Chess Dial. Play starts with Shogi, then mutates into Xiang Qi, then FIDE Chess, then Shogi again! (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Larger Wildeurasian variants. increasing the 2+2+1 piece groups from three to five or six. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- MiTaWi. A variant combining elements on Mitregi, Taijitu Qi, and Wildeurasian Qi. (14x12, Cells: 64)
- Mitregi with compounds of duals. An extra border around the Gnuqi and Wildebishogi array houses forward-only counterparts. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Palace Shogi. A complicated hybrid of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and Chess.
- QB Goes East 162 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using double sets on 2 9x9 boards. (Cells: 162)
- QB Goes East 98 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using single sets on 2 7x7 boards. (Cells: 98)
- Saint Pancras Shogi. double-set Sainted Shogi variant with half the pieces starting promoted. (11x12, Cells: 132)
- Shogi with Cannons. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Shoxiang 108. A combination of Shogi and Xiang Qi on a number of ranks divisible by both 2 and 3. (9x12, Cells: 108)
- XSChess. Xiangqi plus shogi plus chess. (9x14, Cells: 126)
- Year of the Pig Variants. Subvariants extending the forward moves in assorted previous variants old and new.
- Yoto. Variant with heavy Xiang Qi influences marks Year of the Ox. (9x9, Cells: 81)
Total items listed: 15