- 125 Percent Shogi and 125 Percent Xiang Qi. 4-player versions of Oriental variants on cross-shaped boards. (15x15, Cells: 125)
- Aire. River variant on H-shaped board, some parts of camps further back than others. (8x12, Cells: 72)
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135)
- Chinese Chess variant for 7 players. Missing description (19x19, Cells: 361)
- Easterhouse. Captured pieces switch between Xiang Qi and Shogi boards. (9x19, Cells: 171)
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- The Game of the Three Kingdoms. inese Chess for three players (Game of the Three Kingdoms). (Cells: 135)
- The Game of Three Friends. A variant on Chinese Chess for three players. (Cells: 135)
- Game of three kingdoms, Photos. Photo's of a three-player Xiangqi variant.
- Irwell. Gain an advantage by crowning your enemy. (8x10, Cells: 80)
- Once More, with Deans. Subvariants of River-with-university-and-cathedral series with extra piece type.
- Partnership Mitregi. Unthemed 4-player variant with most pieces always moving toward or across the River. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Pass variants. 4-player Xiang, Anglis, &c. Qi on a 10x10 board with intersecting Rivers. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- San-kwo-k'i. inese Chess for three players (Game of the Three Kingdoms). (Cells: 135)
- TriMac 3 Friends. Hexagonal Game of 3 Friends. (Cells: 207)
Total items listed: 15