- Against the Odds. Missing description (16x16, Cells: 256)
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins. Penguins seek safety at the ice-pack's centre. Can the Predators stop them? (Cells: 295)
- Asymmetric Chess. Chess with alternative units but classical types and mechanics. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135)
- Bughouse Spartan Chess. streetmansd. (8x8x2, Cells: 128)
- Chameleon Chess Redux. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- European Chess. A multiplayer, different armies form of chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Foreign Policy Chess. Chess variant on 8 by 8 board with armies of unequal strength. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Foreign Policy Chess. Peacekeepers are a third army.
- Green Chess. More than 100 chess variants playable online.
- Konigsritter. Four-player game on curiously-shaped board with one player having a different army than the others.
- Never-Ending Infinite Sandbox Chess Game. Online forum-based chess game with 12 players, infinite board, and many pieces.
- StrataChess v1.0. separate Strategic and Tactical gameplay. 2-6 players. Element of Chance. Terrain. Build your own armies.
- The Third Party. FIDE chess plus a third player with hidden assassins. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Vimes Chess. Variant inspired by a footnote in a Discworld novel. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Total items listed: 15