- Chameleon Chess Redux. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Colour Chess and Lure. Chess Variant where the board is different every time you play, and you can control what pieces your opponent can move next.
- Elevator Chess. Multiple boards with simultaneous games are linked through central elevator squares.
- Genetess. A play-by-email game with genetically encoded pieces.
- Glacial Shift. 4-player game played with Icehouse pieces with Shogi-style captures and where the same piece moves differently for each player. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Half Courier. Missing description
- Martian Chess. Two or four player strategic game with chess elements played with Looney piramids. (4x8, Cells: 32)
- Neighbors . Try to capture the most pieces on a 42-square board completely filled with neutral pieces.
- Neighbors. Try to capture the most pieces on a 42-square board completely filled with neutral pieces. (7x6, Cells: 42)
- Trissa. A Rococo-inspired hexagonal variant for three players with an unusual flavor. (10x10, Cells: 55)
Total items listed: 10