- Hnefatafl - the Strategic Board Game of the Vikings . Detailed rules and history of a Chess-like game played for 100's of years in Northern Europe.
- Maharadscha . Lone king, moving as queen+knight, versus an army.
- Maharaja and Sepoys I. Lone king, moving as queen+knight, versus an army.
- Maharaja and Sepoys II. Lone king, moving as queen+knight, versus an army. The maharaja.
- The Maharaja and the Sepoys. Powerful lonely king against a full set of pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
|2 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|2 'Java Program' entries listed||5 'From ancient times' entries listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed||5 'Each player has a different army' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5