- Arimaa. Uses same equipment as Chess, but designed to be difficult for computers.
- Arimaa. Board game playable with standard chess set, hard for computers. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Billiards progressive chess. Progressive chess variant where queens and bishops bounce against the edges of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- BordahBee, A Two-Board Game (two 8x8 boards). Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 128)
- Chess960.com. Talk about Chess960 with other members.
- Four-Fold Chess. Missing description (16x16, Cells: 256)
- Hop Chess. The same as FIDE chess plus a special piece called the hopper. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Multi-Dimensional Multi-Player (MDMP) Chess. 2-8 player Chess, traditional and alternate armies, optional laser.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Realm chess. Board is divided into realms and multiple pieces can move into and out of a realm in one turn. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Wizard of Oz Octal Chess. Based on Baum book and 1939 film. (8x8, Cells: 64)
|11 'Game' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||2 'Three or more players' entries listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed||1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 11