- Accelerated Chess. Two non-capturing moves, or one capturing move, each turn.
- Advance Chess. Pawns begin on third and sixth ranks.
- Brickchucking Chess. Pieces can only move forward, but attack the king in any direction.
- Center of Attention Chess. In addition to regular rules, win by moving your King to a center square.
- Check Force Chess. The player giving check decides how the opponent escapes.
- Cripple Chess. The king may move only to capture.
- Crown Prince Chess. Missing description
- Disguised King I. A secret royal pawn must be protected.
- Disguised King II. Win by capturing the secret royal pawn.
- Don't Cross Midnight. Chess on a rotating planet; units may not cross the International.
- Erosion Chess. Units erode after eight moves.
- Extended Queenside Castling. Orthochess, but Queenside castling is possible with a piece at d1 or b1, also called Madchess.
- Hoppel-Poppel Chess. Bshops capture as Knights and Knights as Bishops.
- Incognito Chess. In addition to the King, one Pawn is secretly royal.
- Kingmaker Chess. The first pawn to reach the opposite rank promotes to the enemy king.
- Leo Chess. The Queen is replaced by a Leo, which must leap over a screen to capture.
- Magic Carpet Chess. Each player has a magic carpet to move a non-King to any empty square on the board.
- Mrs. Graycheck's Chess. Pawns promote only to a unit already captured.
- Recaptureless Chess. A unit which has just captured is itself invulnerable to capture for the move.
- Repatriation Chess. Pairs of captured units are returned to the board.
- Rook Square Chess. Enemy rook squares are royal.
- Royal Magician Chess. Missing description
- Royal Pawn. Missing description
- Sudden Death Chess. If you do not capture, you must remove one of your own units.
- Zoo Chess. Capture four kinds of opposing units.
|25 'Java Program' entries listed||2 'Hidden information' entries listed|
Total items listed: 25