Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-BoardRules',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Beyond Chess (tm). Commercial variant with dynamic board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Building Chess. Variant that starts with a board of 25 squares, but each player adds a square after their move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Folding Magnetic Chess. fold between D&E files, play on both sides.
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board.
- Singularity Chess. A fixed and fully notated form of singularity chess.
- Spacious Torus Chess. Chess on a toroidal board, using Ralph Betza's spacious pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Spherical Corner Chess. Game on a truly topologically spherical board with corner‐camp arrays.
- Windows Chess. Windows Chess is played with usual chess equipment on a board inspired by an arch-window. (8x8, Cells: 64)