- Abagoren Macedonian Chess . Missing description
- Chu Shogi Western . Missing description
- Citadel Shatranj . A variant of Shatranj, played on a ten by ten board with four extra citadel.
- Courier Chess . A large historic variant from Medieval Europe.
- Courier-Spiel . This is a more modern variant of Courier Chess in 19th.
- Courrier Chess . Version using Alfaerie graphics.
- Dai Dai Shogi. Extremely large Shogi variant invented in the 17th century.
- The Duke of Rutland's Chess . Large variant from 18th century England.
- Fairy . Missing description
- Gala . Historical German variant from the Middle Ages.
- Grande Acedrex . Version using Alfaerie graphics.
- Grande Acedrex . A large variant from 13th century Europe.
- Shatranj Plus . Play four large historical variations of Shatranj including Tamerlane Chess!
- Tamerlan Chess . Westernized version using Alfaerie graphics.
- Tamerlane Chess . A well-known historic large variant of Shatranj.
- Wa Shogi. Large Shogi variant from the 17th century or earlier.
|16 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||16 'Large board' entries listed|
|5 'Oriental' entries listed||16 'From ancient times' entries listed|
|3 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed|
Total items listed: 16